Gold-Based Overglaze Colors for Ceramics & Glass
|Covercoat for Decals||723|
|Water-Based Painting Medium||732|
|Thinner for 723||1158|
|Thinner for 724||1135|
- Contain Lead
- Supplied in Powder From
- Ground to 200 mesh or finer
- Clear covercoat is available for decal printing
These colors can be applied by brush, spray or silk screen. Mix by grinding color and medium together on a glass slab using pallet knife.
- Use our medium #724 for decals. Mix 2.5 parts color to one part medium.
- For spray application, mix color with a solution of 75% water and 25% alcohol.
- If mixed colors thicken after standing, they may be thinned with turpentine.
- Fire slowly, leaving kiln door slightly ajar until 800°F is reached. This will allow the media to burn off.
- Fire between 1100°F for glass and 1200°F for ceramics.
The colors may be ordered in paste form. Minimum order is 2 lbs. Per color. Please specify direct screen or decal ink when ordering and allow one week for production.